Find me online

Facebook LinkedIn YouTube IMDB ProjectorFilms   




Wednesday, July 20, 2011

7 Uses of video in the corporate world



Most companies use video for some part of their business; whether for training or promotional reasons. But in my professional life I have seen many companies use only a single style of video over and over.

For example, they were only creating polished motion graphics as a sales tool, instead of supplementing it with some testimonial style videos. This video shows them some other ideas to help kick off some conversations and future projects.

If you also work in the corporate field you may find this video useful too. I shows 7 different styles that I've done over the past couple of years. Which would work for your clients?

Feel free to share etc.

1 comment:

Curtis said...

I love making movies, and I've come up with some really good ideas for movies, so I don't want to hand them over to someone else to make. I'm just curious on how much money a really good low budget indie movie can make.

indie film