Find me online

Facebook LinkedIn YouTube IMDB ProjectorFilms   




Monday, January 19, 2009

Tim Clague - TV's newest political satirist! Now online



There is a new law. It is called Clague's law. It goes like this...

The 'worse' a project, the 'better' it is.

Why do I say that? Well, first we had the ridiculous event where the poorest ever episode of Mr Vista got nearly the most views and certainly the most comments and the most votes. (I link to it in shame)

Now the 'knocked out on Boxing Day' film God versus the Advertising Standards Authority goes from strength to strength. It's already been a hit on the Dawkin's blog. And now it has landed me a gig.

It has been spun off in a new direction. I was asked to tackle the world of politics by the BBC Politics Show (South) on BBC1. Instead we now see the Council Leader's desktop.

It is on Sunday (12:30 - BBC South only) as a pilot and will be available online after the broadcast so I'll link it in then. Now online here.

A strange gig indeed. But my hope is that the project will be a grower.

2 comments:

potdoll said...

Nice work, Mr C.

Tim Clague said...

Cheers - but reserve comment until you have seen it